Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College, Bangladeshis one of the prestigious private medical colleges of Bangladesh. The vision of the College is to aspire to achieve national and international recognition for its quality education and capability in developing graduate physicians with the essential knowledge, skill and professionalism to successfully continue their service and pursue a career to serve the nation better through health promotion, disease prevention, treatment and medical research. If you are a medical aspirant and seeking for the best medical institution for MBBS in Bangladesh then you are already in the right place here! Join your courses through admission in Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College, Bangladesh! The college is recognized as one of the best medical institutions for its excellence in academic performance. Many of Bangladesh leading physicians are affiliated with this college. It is the best private medical college and hospital in Dhaka and one of the leading medical college in Bangladesh.
Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College is located in its own area near Dhaka.
The curriculum is conducted under the close supervision of experienced teachers/teachers with the highest degrees in their respective fields.
- The institution has its own auditorium to conduct the educational programs of the students.
- Each classroom is equipped with a multimedia projector and digital sound system.
- Air-conditioned classrooms and auditoriums.
- Large air-conditioned library, which has a large collection of local and foreign books, journals and e-books with internet facility.
- There are 6 state-of-the-art labs for hands-on learning.
- Through Small Group Teaching Method, there is a system of providing education in small groups with a small number of students.
- There are separate boys and girls hostels inside the campus for the students.
- Each hostel is managed under the supervision of senior teachers.
- Apart from studies, there are opportunities for the mental development of the students including annual cultural week, indoor and outdoor games, debate competitions, picnics and educational tours.
- Scholarships are available for meritorious and poor students.
Course Duration for MBBS = 5 years + 1 year internship
Established Year = 2014-2015
Seat for session 2022-23 Sessions = 57
Address: Srinagar, Munshiganj, Bangladesh
Affiliation: University of Dhaka
Recognition: MCI, WHO, BMDC