Medical College for Women and Hospital
Medical College for Women and Hospital (MCWH) for ladies and Hospital may be a private medical college of Bangladesh exclusively for females. it’s currently two academic campuses in Uttara, Dhaka, one in Sector – 1 and therefore the other in Uttarakhand. the school is affiliated with Dhaka University as a constituent college Apply Online
The concept of a Medical College exclusively for women is not a new one, particularly in our socio-cultural background. There are examples of such medical colleges in neighboring countries. There is already an awareness in the society for the enhancement of technical education in the female population the Bangladesh Government has already taken positive steps in the field of teacher’s training in the education sector. At present the female quota of admission in medical colleges is far too low and as such many talented girls could not be admitted in this noble profession. Moreover, there are conservative families who want to educate their children in an atmosphere like this.
There will also be a training center for nurses & paramedics in this complex so that a good number of students will be trained in nursing and other specialties who will fill the demands of nurses and other specialties in the government or non-government hospitals and foreign countries. This Medical College & Hospital has already created a job opportunity for about 300 doctors, 100 nurses, paramedics, and other technical and non-technical persons directly. It will thus help to develop the National Economy (GDP).
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR MBBS ADMISSION
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the certificates of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
The college is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. MCW&H is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools formerly maintained by the World Health Organization and now maintained as the Avicenna Directory for Medicine. This listing entitles the graduates of MCW&H to recognition all over the world. Graduates of MCW&H are eligible for limited registration with the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom. They are also eligible to take the United States Medical Licensing Examination. The degree is also recognized by the Medical Council of India.. The degree is also recognized by California Medical Board.
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact DREAM CAREERS : Call or Whatsapp +8801785525647
Fee for this College:
FOR SAARC COUNTRIES:
Total Fees for this college is USD 46,000 (Including Hostel)
Contact DREAM CAREERS at +8801785525647 for Fees Details
Note: Mentioned fees are approximate and they may change as per the change in currency.
At the time of admission, all students will need to pay a minimum of 1 (01) year hostel seat rent beforehand, if they desire to measure within the hostel. Hostel accommodation fees are the same as area students for one year. All students will clear their hostel seat rent before appearing within the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination. If they fail within the Final Professional MBBS Examination, they’re going to need to pay US$ 800.00 (Eight hundred US Dollars) for every attempt altogether subjects and US$ 267.00 for every subject. All students will clear their tuition & other fees goodbye they continue their regular courses. All students need to pay the other charges which can be imposed by the concerned authority associated with the MBBS course, like RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Medical College for Women & Hospital.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to
for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to DREAM CAREERS for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates, the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Location of Medical College for Women and Hospital
The college and hospital may have several units located in different areas. At present:
- The college with the hospital is located in Plot-4, Road-8/9, Sector-1, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230.
- 2ndbuilding is in Plot-16, Road-12, Sector-1, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230
- The 3rdbuilding is in Plot-2, Road-15, Sector-1, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230.
- The 4th building is in Plot-2, Road-16, Sector-3, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230.
- Another campus is located at Fazir Batan, Uttarkhan, Uttara, Dhaka.
Aim & Objective of Medical College for Women and Hospital
The aims of the medical college for women & hospital is to teach specially selected female candidates for five academic years according to the syllabus laid down by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) for MBBS degree to be conferred by the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, and then impart training of closely supervised internship for one year to create high-quality career doctors for the nation.
- Introduction to newly designed community-oriented medical & dental education including MBBS course.
- To arrange a training course for nurses, paramedical & medical social workers.
- To provide postgraduate students, training, and research leading to a certificate or diploma, degree, doctorate, and post-doctorate degree for a strictly limited number.
- To meet the responsibilities of providing preventive as well as curative health care to the people of Bangladesh.
- To inspire to develop the essential character qualities, a strong sense of righteousness, and a basic desire to serve the suffering humanity.
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact DREAM CAREERS : Call or WhatsApp +8801785525647
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +8801785525647
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91 8218750817
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes